Well, another week had begun after a great weekend. It was a busy weekend viewing a couple of properties in preparation for September when we have to move out of halls. I also had an external model come in for a three hour shoot. It was stressful but fun at the same time. I setup the the lighting, soft boxes, reflectors and even a wind machine! This was part of my studio project where we had to quite literally find someone off the street and photograph them in the studio environment. I am getting far more confident with setting up and using a studio space effectively on my own. I also had more practice doing a head-shoot for my cousin last week. As well as viewing houses and shooting in the studio, I had to get my three projects from Unit 1 ready to hand in for assessment week. This is the week we find out who has passed and who hasn’t. It is quite a nerve-racking process, but we will get some useful feedback about how we performed for the last three projects.
Attached to this post are a few images from my studio project. The black and white ones are scans of enlargements I took using a Bronica ETRSi Medium Format camera.